• Please do not get waxed if you are using any medical-grade exfoliators.
• Your hair needs to be at least ¼ inch long ( or a grain of rice ) for best results. Any shorter and some hairs might get missed!
AFTER WAX CARE
• Avoid hot tubs and saunas for at least 24 hours.
• No sun tanning the area for at least 48 hours after waxing to avoid uneven skin discoloration.
• Regular exfoliation is a must for keeping your skin smooth and to help prevent ingrown hairs. Be sure to gently clean and exfoliate the area.
• Getting waxed regularly can help skin adjust to waxing. Most men and women find skin irritation becomes less prominent with frequent waxing.
*IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS , PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME PRIOR TO YOUR SERVICE.