- Before your sunless tanning treatment make sure to shower and exfoliate. Do not use exfoliating products that are heavily oil-based, as these types of scrubs leave a residue that block the tanning process.
- Make sure your body is free of make-up, moisturizer, oil, spf’s, perfume and deodorant.
- Schedule your sunless tanning session after you have completed the other beauty treatments in your routine including waxing, laser treatments, manicure and pedicure, hair appointments, etc.
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing.
- Please inform your technician of any skin problems, trouble spots, or any issues you may have had with other sunless tanning products.
- The application time takes approximately 15 minutes, but plan on a total of 30 minutes from start to completion.
- Do not worry if your hands and feet appear lighter than the rest of your body. These areas are purposely sprayed lightly because they develop more intensely than the other areas of the body.
- If you notice any flaws on your skin prior to your first shower, they are likely rubs from clothing. Please do not attempt to fix any noticeable imperfections in the bronzer you see on the skin. The bronzer is NOT your tan and in most cases the final color change to your skin will be without flaw.
- Until you have completed your “treatment development time”, you should not expose your skin to water, excessive sweating, working out, other products (including lotions, crèmes, makeup, etc).
- Moisturizing is imperative to preserve the length of time your tan will last. Moisturizing also helps ensure that your tan fades naturally and evenly.